Mylène (Amsterdam, 1972) is an experienced and respected television presenter and presentation trainer. During the past 15 years she developed and presented an impressive number of shows for Dutch TV.
As she knows what it is like to be in the spotlights she has specialized in camera and interview training for television presenters and business professionals who don’t just want to give a presentation, but put on a show. Her clients include NTR, Z@pp/Z@ppelin, NRC, Dura Vermeer, KRO, Media Academie, Mediafonds, Cinekid and AT5.
Mylène is unique in the way she sees through people. She helps individuals to present themselves in an astonishing yet natural way and surprises people with the improvement they achieve in a short time.
Personal growth and inspiration is what Mylène stands for. More often than not achieved by taking the road less travelled. Working with Mylène will introduce you to the most powerful version of yourself. Sounds scary? It is. In a most wonderful way.
- Scriptwriter and producer of ‘Lente’, a short feel good movie about death, 2010
- Presenter and scriptwriter of “Nieuws uit de natuur”, NTR, 2005-present
- Presenter of “Z@ppflat”, Z@ppelin, 2004-2009
- “Zolderkoningin”, scenario of short fiction youth film, première at Cinekid and broadcasted by KRO, 2004
- Binger Film Institute, Kind & Kleur II project, selected for scholarship by Mediafonds (Dutch media foundation), which resulted in the movie “Zolderkoningin”, 2003