is Personal Business Specialist & Lifestyle Designer at RockstarsOnly®.
Ingrid (Barbados, 1980) is the Founder of RockstarsOnly® and has been an entrepreneur since 2004. She is widely known for her social media and marketing knowledge, her ability to push people to the edge of their very best selves, and her annoying habbit to ask you the most simple questions, that for some reason always hit the right nerve.
A lot of people do business, Ingrid does life. Her mission is to help people live the life of their dreams without compromising who they are. She inspires individuals who have the guts to run a business by teaching them how to make a living with their passion.
Having graduated with honors in Media & Culture Studies while kickstarting her first company, Ingrid stands for personal growth and entrepreneurship.
Ingrid has worked with well-known companies like BNN, Bacardi, Ebay, Heinz, HEMA, Microsoft, MTV, Robeco, TED, Vodafone, Dura Vermeer, Doka Nederland and others. But more importantly she has loved working with a whole bunch of talented people and entrepreneurs.
- Viva: Listed Viva 400 most talented Dutch female entrepreneurs, 2011
- Viva: Listed Viva 400 most talented Dutch female entrepreneurs, 2010
- TheNewBizCompany: Developed 5 New P’s in Business, Branding & Marketing, 2010
- Sprout: Listed Upcoming Female Business Heroe, 2010
- Adformatie: Listed Adfo Babe, 2008 (no.13)
- Quote: Listed Business Babe, 2007 (no. 39)